tђє รђค๔๏ฬ ﻮยเl๔
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tђє รђค๔๏ฬ ﻮยเl๔

Home for members of the shadow guild and its fans discuss various topics.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaves of Absence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrono
Shadow Stalker
Shadow Stalker
Chrono

Character sheet
Name: Crono
Class: Warrior
Race: Dragonborn

Leaves of Absence   Empty
PostSubject: Leaves of Absence    Leaves of Absence   EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:28 pm

Alright guys, Just thought I'd make a place for all of us to let eachother know if we will be gone for any length of time. This is especially important if you plan (or don't really plan but know its gonna happen) to be gone for any length of time over 2 days. If you know you may be gone for a day or two, it's best to go ahead and say something here so we know. Well, Good luck, Good Gaming and lets all have fun guys.
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Shadow Stalker
Shadow Stalker
Chrono

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leaves of Absence    Leaves of Absence   EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:30 pm

Just for example, I will be gone all day on October 23rd (Tomorrow), I have a class event that I will be attending out of town so I won't be able to play, I'll be back on Friday however and back up and running strong.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Shadow Master
Shadow Master
Ghost

Character sheet
Name: Zanaver Necrovore
Class: Shade

PostSubject: Re: Leaves of Absence    Leaves of Absence   EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 4:59 am

Thanks Chrono, good idea.
Back to top Go down
Spyderlegs
Shadow Weaver
Shadow Weaver
Spyderlegs

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves of Absence    Leaves of Absence   EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 7:06 am

im going to have to move this weekend and my activity will be sparce till i get the net. if you wish to remove me thats fine but i would like to ask that when i get the net up and running will there be a spot for me on the shadow? if im kept on this site then i can keep in touch with you this way during my down time
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Shadow Stalker
Shadow Stalker
Chrono

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leaves of Absence    Leaves of Absence   EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 5:38 pm

Well Spyder, I personally would say we can keep you in the guild since you did give us advance warning about this, but the final decision falls to ghost, but i think you should be fine man.
Back to top Go down
Spyderlegs
Shadow Weaver
Shadow Weaver
Spyderlegs

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves of Absence    Leaves of Absence   EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 6:57 am

thanks but i understand if i get bumped, i would like to stay and pop in from time to time to say hi to my fellow shadows. all those that read this friend me just in case.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Shadow Master
Shadow Master
Ghost

Character sheet
Name: Zanaver Necrovore
Class: Shade

PostSubject: Re: Leaves of Absence    Leaves of Absence   EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 9:53 pm

you'll be fine spyder. the rules aren't really set in place to keep people at this game 24/7 its just separate the people who WANT to be an active member that is actually going to be a piece of the guild not just receive benefits from being in it. I like running close knit guilds in which the members enjoy playing a game together. I plan on taking the idea of this guild and spreading it across many games and platforms creating almost a society or community of itself. it would be really cool if we were known across a lot of games.
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Shadow Stalker
Shadow Stalker
Chrono

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leaves of Absence    Leaves of Absence   EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:54 am

Sorry about the unannounced leave of absence guys, I got busy over the weekend and I really didnt have time to get on facebook for more than 3 or 4 seconds at a time if that. I'll be back full time tomorrow though now that i have farmwork and classwork/homework caught up for the most part. Again I'm sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaves of Absence    Leaves of Absence   Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaves of Absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
tђє รђค๔๏ฬ ﻮยเl๔ :: The Daily Shadow-
Jump to: